June 18, 2012

Jamaica + A Wedding Paradise + Katie & ADAM

Thursday I woke up on an island....paradise. The mountains framed the turquoise Caribbean sea as the rain fell. Of course the rain was followed by a rainbow. Just before the rehearsal I realized, rain or shine, this place isssssss heaven. I shoot in the Caribbean often but I must say that Jamaica has a special place in my soul.
Working with Katie & Adam was like a dream. Their personalities are amongst the most outgoing which made this destination paradise perfect for them to get married. It took me about five minutes after meeting them in person there at the Iberostar lobby over a glass of wine to think; there really is no better job in the world that possesses great individuals who are madly in love, that have invited me, an artist into their lives to capture the laughter, smiles and stories so such a personal level.  But then again, they are from St. Louis! So there you go....cheers to an amazing couple. The sweetest. I want to say a special thank you to all of their friends and family who showed me endless kindness, love and some killer dance moves. I feel so lucky to have been there with you all to celebrate!












Wedding Location: Iberostar Hotel: Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
Camera: Canon 5D Mark iii
Lenses used: canon 50mm l series 1.2, canon l-series 35mm f 1.4l, canon l-series 135mm f 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment