June 21, 2012

Amanda + Brad....Dance Party USA






 Justin Enco Live











 Friendly Dancers :)   ;)
 Love ya Skip


 Personality







Sipping on a adult beverage in the middle of the British & U.S Virgin islands you will find Amanda and Brad right about now! In a few short hours I'm confident they will make their way to Woody's bar as their sun-kissed faces hit the worlds best happy hour. It's where you have no choice but to kick off your flip flops and intake as much run as you possibly can. It feels only natural and finally alone, married and having the time of their life!
It's hard to believe that last weekend they got married in one of my most favorite places in Boca Raton (Broken Sounds Country Club) The party was kind of intimate, hence the exotic dancing, closeness and fearless friendly dancers. It could have lasted into the weehhheee hours of the morning.
I feel so lucky to have been there to capture such a monumental time in their lives...it's been a long time coming. There ceremony was extra special as for they read their own vows while their hands were shaking, I couldn't help but admire the golden light come across the back of the golf course as tears emerged from Amanda's eyes. Their best friends filled the audience and all I saw was smiles :)
Thank you to all the guests for letting me get the shots I know you have already forgotten due to the great bar and amazing food!  It was pretty epicm one crazy fun, admirable, fancy and special day!
Cheers to Amanda & Brad. Enjoy St. John, I kind of want to get married now so I can stay at Canel Bay and enjoy the island in love. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment