November 01, 2011

Lisa + Mike...Aruba

Once you see a new place for the first time, it's never the same! I flew into Aruba for Lisa & Mike's wedding. As I few over the tiny island I felt like I was at the end of the earth...I actually knew I was at the end of the Caribbean sea...on one of the three A, B, C islands.
Aruba is one of the most beautiful places I have ever benn. Like a dessert the landscape offered itself to so many different types of pictures. The blue water and cream colored sand created such an ideal canvas for me to capture Lisa & Mike. Here are a few photos from our session. We met the day before the wedding to explore the beautiful terrain outside of the hotel.
As we explored we learned more about each other and documented some beautiful images along the way!







No comments:

Post a Comment