September 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary







Today exemplifies the reward I receive through my life's work of photography. I met Pam & Dan almost five years ago. They hired me to shoot their wedding and I have stayed in touch and became pretty good friends with them over the years. I admire this darling couple...They were living in New York and have since moved back to St. Louis where their families live. Today, they celebrate their three year anniversary. Pam is also EXPECTING their first little boy in a few weeks!
As I processed theses photos I could not help but realize how rewarding my job really is fulfilling comes to mind as I smile :) I see couples go through the engagement process, get married, party on the happiest night of their life! Buy their first home together and get their first dog! And finally, watch them start a family. I love photographing weddings however, I find much reward in being a couples photographer along the milestones in life!
Happy Anniversary to one of the most special couples I have met. I can't wait to meet Nathan and watch you become the best parents. You deserve all the best. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. So Beautiful. The light is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Happy Anniversary you two! I remember thinking how precious you both were on your wedding day. These photos tell me the same thing. I know you will be the best parents ever. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete